With three travel-friendly foam roller water bottle sizes available, "which size?" is a common question. Each MOBOT has been designed for full-body rolling and targeted muscle release. To figure out which size is best for you, think about how much water you like to carry with you and how you plan to use your foam roller water bottle.
Curious why other customers love a certain size? Read some of their reasons below!
- For myofascial release, Big Bertha is easiest size for most major muscle and fascia group areas. Calves, quadriceps, hips, back, lats, are all most easily controlled and are less painful for beginners.
- Big Bertha is the ideal size to be used as a substitute for a yoga block.
- When full of water, this MOBOT weighs about 4lbs. You can use your full Big Bertha as an aid for various exercises (like a small weight for ab work!).
- Big Bertha holds a whopping 40oz of water, making it a great choice for people who can’t refill regularly.
- Grace has the same height as Big Bertha, but smaller width, so users experience more density and pressure when rolling. If you're already used to foam rolling and trigger point therapy, this can be a great thing!
- Grace is an ideal size for smaller muscle and fascia areas, such as arms, neck, and feet, but can also be used on all major muscle groups.
- Many people report Grace's smaller diameter makes it easier to grip and hold compared to Big Bertha.
- Our smallest size – super easy to travel with and use on-the-go.
- Targets the tiny muscles that larger sizes might miss.
- When filled with water, Firecracker weighs around 1lb. This is a great weight and size for rehabilitative movements involving the upper body and gripping!
- Firecracker provides great neck support when laying on your back and can be slipped behind your back on long flights or drives.
- Kids love it, and it still supports weight up to 350lb!
If you still can't decide, try answering these three questions:
- How often will I refill my MOBOT throughout the day?
- The more water you drink, the more often you will need to refill. Big Bertha is our highest water volume at 40oz, specifically designed for athletes looking to keep a LOT of water with them.
- How easy is it for you to refill? If you work in an office and workout in a gym with plenty of water refill stations, Grace or Firecracker might be best. If you work on the road, spend time out on a job site, enjoy long hikes, or workout where there aren't opportunities for refills, Big Bertha might be exactly what you're looking for.
- If you answered "huh?" – Big Bertha or Grace is probably best! These sizes are perfect for foam rolling your entire body and tend to be a bit gentler for first-timers.
- If you're a foam rolling aficionado, you'll find that Grace and Firecracker release your muscles in a new, fun way due to their smaller size.
- Big Bertha is a great road-trip buddy, looks great in a weight room, and attaches nicely to gear with a carabiner, but may be too large to fit in gym equipment or backpack sleeves.
- Grace fits nicely in most gym equipment and backpack sleeves - this one is our "sweet spot" of water volume and portability.
- Firecracker is our most portable option! This size has the same width as Grace, but is also small enough to easily fit in most handbags.
We hope these questions and tips from the rest of MOBOT nation help you make your choice. When in doubt, you can always try them all!