Your MOBOT is a life-long companion. Follow the simple maintenance steps and foam rolling guides below and your MOBOT will keep you feeling good in the years to come.
Before Initial Use:
Hand-wash your bottle and lid with hot, soapy water. Rinse your MOBOT as well as the cap, and then you’re ready to roll.
Once you’re rolling:
- Wash your bottle and lid frequently - the wide mouth makes it super easy
- Your lid can go through the dishwasher (don’t put the bottle in the dishwasher)
- We recommend a solution of diluted vinegar or water with a bit of baking soda as an eco-friendly cleaning solution
- Fill your MOBOT with hot water to keep you warm on colder nights. (Use CAUTION when filling your MOBOT with hot water as it is single walled so you can feel the heat!)
- Your MOBOT is an extension of YOU, treat it kindly and it will serve you as a loyal friend and you’ll live happily ever after :)
- Don’t put your MOBOT through the dishwasher, in the freezer, or microwave
- Don’t use bleach or chlorine to clean your MOBOT - those chemicals will ruin and rust stainless steel, therefore you shouldn’t use on our products
- Don’t put your MOBOT on the stove
Questions about your MOBOT? See our FAQs here.
Foam Rolling Guide
Foam rolling can be uncomfortable so please exercise caution when rolling. It is okay to feel some pain as long as it doesn't exceed your tolerance levels. When targeting sore or tight muscles, rolling can be uncomfortable. Here are a couple of guides to follow:
1) MOBOTs are firm rollers to activate deep tissue. If you're new, we recommend starting by wearing thicker clothing to soften the massage, even a soft carpet will help. Over time, your muscle tension decreases, and in no time you'll be rolling like a pro.
2) Slow down and BREATHE! When you slow down and take your time to breathe, you're allowing your muscles to relax, which is ultimately what you are trying to achieve while using the MOBOT.
3) If there is a muscle that is too tight to roll directly on top of, move your MOBOT half an inch lower or from a different angle. This will help release the tension in that tight muscle until you are able to roll on top.
4) Routine is key. Make it part of your daily life, just like brushing your teeth. By rolling once a day (even for 1 minute) your body will start to adjust over time and will allow your muscles to be more engaged while exercising, moving or just living, making you more able to conquer each day better!