Deep Tissue Massage and Hydration.
Perfect for everyday use and high-performance activity. Stress relief at your fingertips!
Big Bertha is the size that started it all. It's everything you need to stretch and roll out your entire body, plus drink two bottles per day and you've met your hydration needs.
MOBOTs are lightweight, convenient and save you time and money. Designed to go with you, so you can feel good anywhere! We combined a sustainable water bottle and eco-friendly foam roller to help your body and the planet.
The science behind hydration and foam rolling shows these are two of the most effective ways to restore your muscles and take care of your body – so you can kill it in your next workout, or simply feel better every day.
MOBOTs are single-walled to be lightweight and maximize water volume. Fill it with cold water for an icy roll; MOBOT & Chill!
*Note: Colors may appear different on different screens or devices
DOMESTIC U.S SHIPPING: Contiguous United States
Within the contiguous United States (excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico), we offer free ground shipping on orders.
Orders will ship within 1-3 business days and arrive 2-5 business days after the order was shipped, depending on the region of the country. You will receive an email with the tracking information as soon as we’ve shipped your MOBOT.
DOMESTIC U.S SHIPPING: Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico
Orders will ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping rates will be calculated upon checkout, with various options provided. You will receive an email with the tracking information as soon as we’ve shipped your MOBOT(s).
We ship MOBOTs all over the world! We want to get your MOBOT to you as quickly as possible, and the estimated number of days may vary based on destination and customs requirements. Shipping rates will be calculated upon checkout, with various options provided. You will receive an email with the tracking information as soon as we’ve shipped your MOBOT. Please allow 48 hours to process international orders. During this time, please recheck your order and shipping address to ensure your MOBOT is delivered safely.
*Customs fees may apply upon receiving your product. Contact your local post/customs office for more information.
Your MOBOT is a life-long companion. Follow the simple maintenance steps and foam rolling guides below and your MOBOT will keep you feeling good in the years to come.
Before Initial Use:
Hand-wash your bottle and lid with hot, soapy water. Rinse your MOBOT as well as the cap, and then you’re ready to roll.
Once you’re rolling:
- Wash your bottle and lid frequently - the wide mouth makes it super easy
- Your lid can go through the dishwasher (don’t put the bottle in the dishwasher)
- We recommend a solution of diluted vinegar or water with a bit of baking soda as an eco-friendly cleaning solution
- Fill your MOBOT with hot water to keep you warm on colder nights. (Use CAUTION when filling your MOBOT with hot water as it is single walled so you can feel the heat!)
- Your MOBOT is an extension of YOU, treat it kindly and it will serve you as a loyal friend and you’ll live happily ever after :)
- Don’t put your MOBOT through the dishwasher, in the freezer, or microwave
- Don’t use bleach or chlorine to clean your MOBOT - those chemicals will ruin and rust stainless steel, therefore you shouldn’t use on our products
- Don’t put your MOBOT on the stove
Questions about your MOBOT? See our FAQs here.
Foam Rolling Guide
Foam rolling can be uncomfortable so please exercise caution when rolling. It is okay to feel some pain as long as it doesn't exceed your tolerance levels. When targeting sore or tight muscles, rolling can be uncomfortable. Here are a couple of guides to follow:
1) MOBOTs are firm rollers to activate deep tissue. If you're new, we recommend starting by wearing thicker clothing to soften the massage, even a soft carpet will help. Over time, your muscle tension decreases, and in no time you'll be rolling like a pro.
2) Slow down and BREATHE! When you slow down and take your time to breathe, you're allowing your muscles to relax, which is ultimately what you are trying to achieve while using the MOBOT.
3) If there is a muscle that is too tight to roll directly on top of, move your MOBOT half an inch lower or from a different angle. This will help release the tension in that tight muscle until you are able to roll on top.
4) Routine is key. Make it part of your daily life, just like brushing your teeth. By rolling once a day (even for 1 minute) your body will start to adjust over time and will allow your muscles to be more engaged while exercising, moving or just living, making you more able to conquer each day better!
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Yes, MOBOTs are firm rollers designed for deep tissue massage. If you're new to foam rolling, we suggest starting with thicker clothing or using a soft carpet to lessen the intensity of the massage. Over time, your muscles will adapt, and you'll become more comfortable with foam rolling. Remember to take it slow, breathe deeply, and make foam rolling a routine part of your daily self-care.
It's recommended to wash your MOBOT bottle and lid frequently, especially if you use it regularly. The wide mouth of the bottle makes cleaning easy, ensuring your MOBOT stays fresh and hygienic.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.